What do you love about you? I saw that as a status update on a friend’s Facebook page. Got me thinking. I think periodically we should think about what we love about ourselves. Give ourselves a lil pat on the back. So here goes:
First, the physical:
- I have good hair. Sure, it’s baby fine, thin and a little on the frizzy side lately, but it seems to do pretty well most days. I’m a natural blonde. Well, I was when I was younger. Now I’m a chemically enhanced blonde.
- I have good lips. They are nice and full with good color.
- My teeth are pretty white and pretty straight. This is a minor miracle considering I never had braces.
- I have a pink natural blush to my cheeks. It may or may not be rosacea but let’s just go with natural blush.
- I have a fairly decent complexion. This is HUGE considering the rest of my skin is a mess. I have severe eczema and I’m white to the point I’m practically flammable.
Now, for the not so physical.
- I’m pretty crafty. I can paint, knit (sort of), make jewelry, take decent pictures, scrapbook etc. And I’m great at doing makeup.
- I have nice handwriting.
- I’m a good story teller.
- I’m a good friend.
- I’m fairly witty (I’ve been told).
- I’m a great gift giver.
Alright, I better stop. Don’t want to give myself a big head. Ha! So what do YOU love about YOU?