I’d like to share more of my loves with you. Ready? Ok.
- Lauren Graham. LOVE her. I think she’s beautiful, just beautiful. And fun. I wanna have game night with her. Love her in her new show Parenthood. Great cast all around in that show.
- Zoe’s little back feet. They rank right up there as 2 of my most favorite things in the world. They are tiny and soft and squishy and she lets me squish them and rub them and hold them while she sleeps.
- Movies. Love, love, love going to the movies. Love the pre-movie ritual of loading up on candy at the Dollar Store then stuffing all of it in my purse to sneak in. I love the previews. I love staying through the credits at the end. My favorite place to sit is in the row with those rails so we can put our feet up. I can’t wait to dress up in our pajamas and take our kidlets to the movies. We are very lucky that the movie theatre near us only costs $5 each if you go anytime Monday- Thursday. My family is made up of lots of movie lovers so there’s always someone to go a matinee with. Surprisingly though CSP is not a huge going to the movie fan. He would rather watch dvds at home, which is also fun. Snuggling with the pugs on the sofa. After I watch each movie I always go to IMDB and read all the trivia about it.
- Starbucks Dark Cherry Mocha. Oh Em Gee. If I could buy this by the gallon I would. It’s like a chocolate covered cherry, but not too sweet. I can’t wait to try it in the frappe form. Because of this drink I am now the mayor (love getting a crown!) of my local Starbucks on Foursquare. Now, the photo of the Dark Cherry Mocha on the Starbucks site is shown in a glass mug. That makes me gag. I can not stand hot drinks in see through glass containers. Vomit. I have no idea why but it creeps me out sooo much.
- Free Samples. I’m a sucker. I get at least one a week in the mail. I get an email each day that takes me to links for free samples. CSP can’t stand it because it means our names are on lists all over the junk mail world but I just love a free sample. I love anything mini. Just found out I also love Burt’s Bees new toothpaste because of the free sample! By the way, CSP is convinced the company is called Burt’s Beeswax.
- Fruity Margaritas.
- This picture. Brings me joy and makes me laugh every time I see it.
Peach and mango are my faves. They are my downfall. Because of my insulin resistance I’m on meds that mean I’m not supposed to drink any large amounts of alcohol AND I process alcohol faster than most people. Plus I tend to suck those suckers down with a quickness. Translation: I’m a cheap drunk. One giant ‘rita like this and I’m a squinty, giggly fool.