I won an award from Nevis. It’s for being a creative blogger! I also won an award from Pam. It’s for having a great attitude. There are simple rules…you merely have to list 6 things that make you happy. The only thing hard about that is narrowing it down to only six!
Okay, six things that make me happy are:
1. Chilling at home with my husband and pugs. All four of them make me laugh so much.
2. The moment I walk into my sister’s house. Jacob and Joey squeal with delight. “Aunt Shanny!!!” For a couple minutes a feel like a rock star.
3. Writing letters. The old fashioned kind. With pretty stationary and pens with fun colored ink.
4. Game night with my family. It always, always results in major belly laughs. You know, the ones where you actually go silent for a few seconds because you’re laughing that hard.
5. Trips. Travel. Planning for said trips and travel. Packing. Making lists. Doing research about the destination. Road trips-singing in the car flying down the highway. Airplanes. Hotels. Hotel toiletries. Welcome centers at the state lines. Maps. I love it all.
6. Makeup, lotions, potions. All the things that make being a girl so fun.