M3 asked me what would be my top 5 favorite must read books of 2009. In no particular order they are:
1. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Piccoult. Delved into really interesting family dynamics.
2. The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Not the most well written books I’ve ever read, but they do suck you in & make you fall in love with Edward. If only they had named the baby something else. Gag.
3. While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky. Another take on interesting family dynamics.
4. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. Pure fun chick lit.
5. Hide by Lisa Gardner. The first book I read by Lisa Gardner. She sucks you right in and her books keep you on the edge of your seat while making you care for the characters.