Lisanne invited her readers to comment on her entry and receive a letter from her. She chose “N” for me. Here are my answers, in no particular order (and please leave a comment letting me know that you’d like to participate ~ and I’ll assign you a letter, too!):
- Nail polish. I love the way it smells. And I never go without it on my toenails. Although I rarely paint my fingernails (they chip too easily).
- New Crocs smell. I don’t know what they put in that Croslite material but new Crocs smell soooo good to me.
- Note cards. Stationary really of all kinds. But I love note cards. Sometimes I love them so much it’s hard to write in them and send them away. I think (in my crazy mind) what if the recipient doesn’t like this card as much as I do. Sigh. It’s a problem.
- Naps. Love a good nap. I love when all of us- CSP, the pugs, when we all pile in the bed on a chilly, rainy afternoon and enjoy a good nap.
- New things. I’ll try anything (well, just about anything) once. I feel sorry for people who get stuck in ruts and are scared or refuse to try new things. Sometimes the one big change you needed in your life could be as simple as a new haircut, or new shoes, or trying a new activity or food. New experiences, no matter how small, can make a big impact.
- Nighttime. I’m a night owl for sure. NOT a morning person.
- Nonsense. I am a big fan of all things silly, kitschy, and fun for no reason other than just being fun.
- Nesquik. Love the little bits that never quite dissolve at the bottom of the glass. Much more fun than the sauce variety.
- Nephews. Mine, specifically, although I’m sure yours are delightful. Mine crack me up to no end. I love them like crazy.
- North Carolina. I love that in less than a day’s drive you can go from gorgeous mountains to beautiful beaches. I love all the friendly people. I love that I never have to wear a winter coat and that I can get away with flip flops 9 months out of the year. I love how Charlotte is a big city with all the big city perks smack in the middle of the genteel, traditionally Southern, Carolinas.
3 thoughts on “10 things I love that begin with N”
I went to college in North Carolina. I’ve lived in many beautiful states (Hawaii, California, various places in New England), but North Carolina remains my favorite.
Shannon, I want to play! Please give me a letter. Steph
I’m COMPLETELY a night owl. I’d rather live on 3-4 hours a of sleep so I can stay up all night. I know, I’m totally weird.
And I wanna play! Give me a letter, baby!
Comments are closed.