My July Ipsy Glam Bag came today! Super cute bag filled with all new to me products!
- Pur-lisse SPF 30 Sunscreen. Perfect for travel and it’s supposedly good for sensitive skin. Yay!
- Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow. The color is a dark taupeish color. It doesn’t say which shade it is on the teeny tiny bottle. A little dark for me for Summer but I’ll use it for sure in the Fall.
- Clear Clinic Vanished Clear Spot Treatment. It’s a tiny bottle of pimple treatment. Good for travel when my skin almost always acts up!
- Tints & Sass Fabulous Lip & Cheek Stain by Elizabeth Mott in Cherry. I’m a wee bit afraid of this as I have such fair skin. I don’t want to look like Raggedy Ann with big red cheeks. But I’ll try it!
- Models Own nail polish in Red Sea. It’s a reddish orangeish coral with holographic glitter floating around in there! Can’t wait to try it!
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1mlq