- Under the Dome by Stephen King.
- Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Life As I Blow It by Sarah Colonna
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
- MWF Seeking BFF by Rachel Bertsche
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
- Every Secret Thing by Laura Lippman
- What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- Fallen by Karin Slaughter
- Somebody To Love by Kristan Higgins
- Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close
- It Looked Different On The Model by Laurie Notaro
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- Bad Monkey by Carl Hiaasen
- Full Moon Bride by Shobahn Bantwal
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
- The Next Accident by Lisa Gardner
I normally like most of the books I read. But there have been a couple this year that I just couldn’t get through and/or just did not like. The Dinner by Herman Koch got great reviews from critics and people I know but I just. couldn’t. hang. I didn’t like the protagonist so I couldn’t commit to the book. Another book I couldn’t stand was Full Moon Bride. I read it for book club and that’s the ONLY reason I completed this book. I was super interested in all the Indian culture and traditions but I could not STAND the protagonist. And it was from her point of view which made me hate her even more. She was just awful as a person. A fictitious person, but still! I don’t want to comment on Snow Flower and the Secret Fan yet because it is October’s book club book so I’ll stay quiet for now!
2 thoughts on “Books Read in 2013 (so far)”
Fun theme for Halloween!!
Now I see! Thanks for letting me know you had the list here.
Comments are closed.