- Black Notice, Patricia Cornwell
- True Believer, Nicholas Sparks
- A Walk to Remember, Nicholas Sparks
- All About Him, Denise Jackson
- The Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks
- Remember Me?, Sophie Kinsella
- Change of Heart, Jodi Picoult
- Last Precinct, Patricia Cornwell
- Vanishing Acts, Jodi Picoult
- Memory Keeper’s Daughter, Kim Edwards
- My Sister’s Keeper, Jodi Picoult
- Undomestic Goddess, Sophie Kinsella
- The Pact, Jodi Picoult
- Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult
- The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron
- Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea, Chelsea Handler
- Picture Perfect, Jodi Picoult
- Confessions of a Shopaholic, Sophie Kinsella
- The Idiot Girls’ Action Adventure Club, Laurie Notaro
- An Idiot Girls’ Christmas, Laurie Notaro
- Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Sophie Kinsella
- Mr. Maybe, Jane Green
- Little White Lies, Gemma Townley
- New Moon, Stephenie Meyer
- Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
- Shopaholic Ties The Knot, Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic and Sister, Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic and Baby, Sophie Kinsella
- The Hopeless Romantic’s Handbook, Gemma Townley
- Knit Two, Kate Jacobs
- Hide, Lisa Gardner
- Immoral, Brian Freeman
- Salem Falls, Jodi Piccoult
- Naughty Neighbor, Janet Evanovich
- The Neighbor, Lisa Gardner
- Bet Me, Jennifer Crusie
- Say Goodbye, Lisa Gardner
- Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married, Marian Keyes
- The Other Daughter, Lisa Gardner
- Killing Hour, Lisa Gardner
- While My Sister Sleeps, Barbara Delinsky
The goal I set for myself at the beginning of 2009 was 30 so I did pretty well I think. I had some really slow spots throughout the year then some times when I’d read like a wild woman, staying up all night to finish books. In 2009 I got in to Jodi Piccoult and Lisa Gardner, as well as Sophie Kinsella. I’m home from the library with a big bag of books to start 2010, so we’ll see what this year brings. I’m going to go on record and set my goal at 50.
Books Read 2010
Watch this space for developments!
5 thoughts on “Final List of Books Read in 2009”
I lost track of mine over the summer. I’m a slacker! So, how did you like “Bet Me” and “Lucy Sullivan’s Getting Married?”
Awesome!! If you feel like it, I’d love to know which 5 were your absolute-favorite-everyone-should-read-this ones.
Good idea! Top 5 of 2009 in no particular order: 1. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Piccoult. Delved into really interesting family dynamics. 2. The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Not the most well written books I’ve ever read, but they do suck you in & make you fall in love with Edward. If only they had named the baby something else. Gag. 3. While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky. Another take on interesting family dynamics. 4. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. Pure fun chick lit. 5. Hide by Lisa Gardner. The first book I read by Lisa Gardner. She sucks you right in and her books keep you on the edge of your seat while making you care for the characters.
Good job. I need to update my 2009 list and start the 2010 list.
That’s awesome! I have a couple of the Picoult books on your list that have sat on my shelf for some time. I need to work down through my ever growing pile and finally read them.
Comments are closed.