Found this over at Manicdote and thought that since my birthday is right around the corner I’d treat you all to a little bit of me. You lucky readers! ha!
1. Do you like blue cheese? gross, no.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Once. Hated it. No idea why people would do that.
3. Do you own a gun? a couple of water guns.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? LOVE cherry limeade. Ocean water is a close second.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope, I’m an old pro.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes! But only location hot dogs. I don’t want to eat them in my house or your house. But at a ball park or even just at Sam’s club, they are great!
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Santa Baby
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? ice cold sweet tea
9. Can you do push-ups? maybe if there was a gun to my head I could eek out a feeble attempt.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Chicken Bryan and Italian green beans at Carrabbas
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring set
12. Favorite hobby? painting, making jewelry.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? If only!
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? Laziness. Combined with procrastination. Deadly combo.
16. Middle name? Arlette
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: Why can’t I get rid of this headache? I have so much to do. I love my birthday.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: nothing, but I did send out messages in bottles (invites to my pirate themed birthday game night).
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, sweet tea. That’s it really.
20. Current worry right now? The political & economic state of our country. And when are we going to become parents. And why aren’t we independently wealthy?
21. Current hate right now? my skin. ugh- excema
22. Favorite place to be? Home.
23. How did you bring in New Years? Not 100% sure. Must not have been too exciting since I can’t remember. Probably just chilled out here with CSP.
24. Favorite place to go? Disney. Vegas. Valle Crucis. IKEA.
25. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea. I’m not going to tag anyone specifically, so whomever wants to, feel free.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Everyones!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? pale green
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have. But I love to sleep so sleeping on satin’s probably pretty swank.
29. Can you whistle? Just a little, and certainly not well.
30. Favorite color(s)? Aqua, pink, purple, silver
31. Would you be a pirate? OMG in a skinny minute!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t. And the world thanks me for that.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Kendall
34. Favorite boy’s name? Grant
35. What’s in your pocket right now? no pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? CSP made a sexy rexy face at me then grabbed my hand and stuck it up his shirt to feel his sweaty belly.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Good Lawd, who knows?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Tore my meniscus in my right knee. Still hurts.
39. Do you love where you live? It’s nice. Is it the place I’ll live for the rest of my life? I don’t know. I’m kinda digging the idea of moving somewhere totally new and fresh to us.
40. How many tv’s are in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don’t think anyone I know is louder than me. I don’t mean to be! I’m going deaf!
42. How many dogs do you have? The three cutest pugs ever! Kiki, Molly, & Zoe
43. Does someone have a crush on you? CSP
45. What is your favorite book? Secret Life of Bees, Water for Elephants, Their Eyes Were Watching God.
46. What is your favorite candy? Junior Mints, gummy grapefruit slices, sixlets
47. What is your favorite sports team? Carolina Panthers since I live here, Tampa Bay Bucs since I’m from there and lurve me some pirate action. Minnesota Twins because I live with CSP who’s from MN.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have never really thought about it. Hmm… Something fun though. Brown Eyed Girl?
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Watching Project Runway with CSP
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? That CSP needs to let me sleep a little longer since his snoring kept me up so late!