I’ve done pretty well with my reading this year up until a week or so ago. Here’s my list of books read so far in 2009:
- Black Notice, Patricia Cornwell
- True Believer, Nicholas Sparks
- A Walk to Remember, Nicholas Sparks
- All About Him, Denise Jackson
- The Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks
- Remember Me?, Sophie Kinsella
- Change of Heart, Jodi Picoult
- Last Precinct, Patricia Cornwell
- Vanishing Acts, Jodi Picoult
- Memory Keeper’s Daughter, Kim Edwards
- My Sister’s Keeper, Jodi Picoult
- Undomestic Goddess, Sophie Kinsella
- The Pact, Jodi Picoult
- Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult
- The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron
- Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea, Chelsea Handler
- Picture Perfect, Jodi Picoult
- Confessions of a Shopaholic, Sophie Kinsella
- The Idiot Girls’ Action Adventure Club, Laurie Notaro
- An Idiot Girls’ Christmas, Laurie Notaro
- Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Sophie Kinsella
- Mr. Maybe, Jane Green
- Little White Lies, Gemma Townley
- New Moon, Stephenie Meyer
- Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
- Shopaholic Ties The Knot, Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic and Sister, Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic and Baby, Sophie Kinsella
- The Hopeless Romantic’s Handbook, Gemma Townley
Something happened though. Once I finished the Twilight books & Shopaholic series I lost my mojo. I finished Hopeless Romantic just fine, but since then I haven’t had much interest in reading. The library emails me when a book from my list is ready to pick up, but nothing is getting me excited. Hmmm. I do have Knit Two here at home so maybe that will get me going.
3 thoughts on “Reader’s block”
I’m reading The House of Night series and it’s good, easy reads. It’s a vampire series, but a little more mature than Twilight, still in the Young Adult section though.
I really liked Knit Two (I am assuming you already read Friday Night Knitting Club??)the author emailed me last week and said she is writing a third book with these characters that will be out just in time for the holidays…a Christmas novella of sorts.
I did already read Friday Night Knitting Club & loved it. Ok, the
author EMAILED you? How are you BFFs with her? So cool!
Comments are closed.