I was checking my email when I noticed a couple of familiar faces looking at me from my Cute Overload email.
Cute Overload logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It was CSP & Zoe! Apparently someone took our America’s Funniest Video submission and edited it down to a GIF. It was even chosen for GIF of the week. CSP keeps saying “I can’t believe I’m GIFT of the week!”
Check it out! (you may have to click on it to get it to animate)You know, eventually all this fame will go to CSP’s head. Zoe’s keeping it real though, she’s gangsta like that.
Today is my sweet baby Kiki’s 8th birthday! I can’t believe it was 8 years ago we brought home this little nugget. She is definitely the queen of our house. She runs this joint like a boss. IKEA Li MeiFun grew up into a gorgeous little puggie girl!
This pic is an oldie but goodie. The Bless Your Heart family hopes you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
I received an interesting text this morning from a number I don’t recognize:
I thought we were friends but i guess we not. ur a backstaber and a itch. And dnt even get dat look on ur face cauz u just got april foole.
In other news, if you decide to get in on the home waxing, I would like to share some tips with you that were shared with me, plus some I learned on my own.
- Smooth baby powder over your area to be waxed before you put on the wax. It helps keep the wax from sticking to your skin.
- Baby oil will get any excess wax off your skin. No need to buy special wax remover lotions.
- Put the wax on in the direction the hair grows.
- Smooth on the strip in the same direction, then rip off in the opposite direction.
- Don’t try to wax yourself while baking and watching tv. This sort of thing requires a fair amount of attention or you may hurt yourself.
- The sofa is not an ideal place to perform home waxing.
- Pugs will try to eat the used strips. Throw away immediately.