There are certain things that the masses adore but I just don’t.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks (or anywhere) I’ll probably be labeled a communist for saying this but it’s true. Meh. They just don’t do it for me. And I’ve had one recently so I can say this. It’s just like pumpkin scented coffee for me. Now, whip me up a Peppermint White Mocha and we’ll talk!
- Jennifer Aniston. I know she’s like America’s sweetheart or something. And she’s super cute, I’ll give her that. But to me she just plays the same character over and over in her movies. And she never seems happy or especially smiley. OMG if I were her (mega rich, beautiful, engaged, employed in a fun job like acting) I’d be grinning from ear to ear all the time.
- Birthday Cake. I like angel food cake and pound cake but birthday cake’s texture I just don’t like. Especially those from the grocery store or a mix. For my 40th birthday I had a giant fruit pizza instead of a cake and I was thrilled! I love to look at gorgeous cakes but I don’t want to eat them.
- Milk chocolate. I love dark chocolate and even white chocolate. But milk chocolate just isn’t my thing.
- Shopping. I would MUCH prefer to shop online than just mill about in a mall or a string of stores. If I have to go to Target or another store I’m in and out with a list. I hate waiting in line and I really hate being on one side of the store and realizing what I need is on the other side. If I HAVE to shop brick and mortar then please take me to Target or IKEA. Otherwise I’m online!
What popular thing just doesn’t do it for you???