My December Ipsy Glam Bag is here and it’s fabulous!
Here’s what was included:
- NYX Lipstick in Sunflower. It’s a bit on the bright red side for me (and conservative CSP), plus I’m more of a gloss girl vs lipstick. So it will go to my mom or sister.
- Be A Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered.Basically it is a stick you can use as blush or lipstick. Again on the bright side so it is also going to Momo or Gigi.
- POP Beauty Eye Shadow Palette in Smokin’ Hot. A glittery silver, dark gray, and black. Gorgeous. I already have these colors so this is going to Momo.
- Andrea Strip Lashes. So glam! I’m trying to decide when to use these. Maybe NYE? I’ll post pics when I do.
- Julie G Textured Nail Color in Sugar Plum Fairy. LOVE this color! It’s blue/purple with silver and purple glitter. You don’t use it with a top coat so it’s matte. Here’s a pic of what it looks like applied.
Please disregard the bits on my skin and focus on the cool color and glittery fabulousness!
All of this came in a super cute black patent patterned zip bag. Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1mlq