Where did you grow up: Lakeland, FL 0-3, Suburbs of Columbia, SC 3-17 (summers in Lakeland), then Charlotte, NC
WHAT DO YOU CALL:
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
creek. pronounced creek, not crick.
2. Whats the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
gazebo, unless it’s the attached, covered area then it’s the porch
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
cleaning or straighten up
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
15.The children’s playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
16. How do you eat your pizza?
with my hands but no folding!
17. What’s it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
18. What’s the evening meal?
19. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
20. What do you call the clothing covering for legs worn on the outside?
Anyone else have different answers?